Thursday, March 19, 2009

Previous Post

I just want a few things to be clear:

Kathy DID post that message. I showed her the school's website so she could see what the district had done. I did not know she was going to show the world. I do not mind, but, I am not one to show off my own accomplishments like that. I am grateful for a wife who knows that I don't and is willing to share good news with all of you.

I did not know I was even nominated for the award until I won the award. I was nominated without being told. I did not know the award even existed until I won it. Our school has a couple math contests throughout the school year and apparently our school did well enough to be in the running for the award.

The $100 is NOT coming from any federal stimulus money. It is a private organization with members donating and has its own resources, so no one should demand their tax money back, no one needs to tax it 100%. I earned it fair and square. I think it is going toward a new iPod touch, so, hands off my money.

3 comments:

John and Kathy said...

Aww...a modest hubby!

And you're money??? That's my money baby...what should I buy....

Michael said...

Show the world, eh? So now that you're famous, you think that your blog is going global?

Before you relase it to the masses, you might want to use spellcheck (greatful? resourses??). Good thing you weren't nominated for a language arts teaching award..

:-)

Maldonado Family Blog said...

A belated congrats! Can we get your autograph to say, "we knew him when..." :)