Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Next time, on time...please.

There is nothing I like more than when a plumber, cable man, air conditioning guy, (it really does not matter who), tells you they will be there between 10 and 12, and then shows up at 2. I like it even better when they do not call when they are going to be late, even when he asked you for the phone number you can be reached specifically to call in case he was not going to show up on time. Yeah, a great way to spend my day. I am extra annoyed because I missed Kathy's show today because he was late. If he called, me, not that upset. Him not calling, me, upset. Oh well. What are you gonna do?

1 comment:

John and Kathy said...

I'm hoping that it will be a VERY long time before we have to worry about anyone coming to our house to fix anything!

*crosses fingers, toes, nose hairs*