Friday, September 12, 2008

Been a while

I know it has been a while since I have posted so now is as good a time as any.

A few things are going on, actually. School is in full swing and Kathy and I, after nine years and a weeks worth of marrage, have purchased a king sized bed. So looking forward to that! We are actually sitting at home as I type awaiting its arrival. Also awaiting the arrival of chinese food, but we bought that many times in the last nine years.

Schools going well, so far. I hate to say it but I think I am enjoying this years group of kids more than last years. I think I was on guard the beginning of this year because last years group gave me such a hard time, but I feel like I can relax a bit more right now. A couple kids who are trying my patience, but that will always happen. What stinks is that we had a few kids last year who were really neat, but we also had a few who just seemed to take pleasure in getting under our skin. That is really anoying.

Well, anyway, such is the life of a school teacher. I do not want to dwell on the negative. I truly am enjoying this year so far and I am doing all i can to keep the trend going.

No comments: