Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Week

Well, not too much going on. This is going to be a crazy few weeks ahead of me. Tomorrow is a half day so we can have back to school night. I have to take a personal day on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday I will go to work and them Friday I have a mentor workshop. The following week we get two days off of school and then the following week we get another day off. Don't get me wrong, in no way am I complaining.

We finally got the king sized bed. It's nice. I like it a lot. Although the dog still manages to push into me in the middle of the night and try to push me off. He's such a little dog, but he wants a lot of room.

Well, I wish there was something more interesting to talk about, but, none-the-less, this will have to do.

2 comments:

Sox said...

You got a dog? What kind? Post a picture!

Mandy said...

Hey, how come you didn't tell me you had a blog? It's fun to read. Even though we see each other at least once a week, there are things that never come up. It looks like you had a great time in Philly! Or should I say "a cool time"? ;) Do you mind if I add your blog to my family list of blogs?