Friday, January 16, 2009

I've stepped into Bizarro World

You know how you wake up in the middle of the night and then go back to sleep...well for me my dreams get REALLY weird after that happens. Last night I woke up (well Shadow woke me up...well, John yelling at Shadow woke me up) and I fell back asleep and I dreamed that the boiler in the basement of the school (next to my classroom) exploded and flooded the basement with water. Not a majorly weird dream...not like my crazy chicken dream. Anyway, I get to school, open the basement door and see water all over the floor--probably 1/2 an inch deep or more. So, here's the bizarro-ness that just fits perfectly into my wack-o week. The boiler actually did explode and flooded the basement. How weird is that?

Tonight I plan on dreaming that I win 10 billion dollars...we'll see how that works out. :-)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That's weird! Kinda freaky, huh? There are many dreams that I've had, okay almost ALL, that I would never want to happen!