Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Done! (almost) Part 1

Project tear down two sheds, construct one officially started a while ago. We tore down an old metal shed a few weeks ago. It came down super easy. I had to extend the concrete foundation it was sitting on because the shed going up is larger than the old one. I poured the concrete last week and Kathy’s father and brother came down to help me build the new shed. Here are a few pictures.


Preparations for the concrete are under way!




Concrete is done and dry. Fortunately it has met Shadow's strictest quality control standards.


While I was waiting for Kathy’s dad and brother to come, I decided to empty all of the boxes and set all the parts out. They drove an hour and a half to help me out, I did not want to waste their time. That’s a lot of parts.

No comments: