Friday, July 10, 2009

Impromptu day at the beach!

So Kathy says to me at ten o’clock this morning, I want to go to the beach, a phrase she has never uttered in her life. At eleven o’clock this morning we pulled out of the drive way headed towards Point Pleasant. At twelve thirty we parked and headed toward the sand. At four o’clock, we left the beach about 60 dollars poorer but 3 pictures richer. Enjoy!



I am playing a game on my iPod! Super fun!



Kathy holding the life saver of the day. Good thing she thinks about these things, 'cause I sure don't.



This last one is just a random seagull.

2 comments:

emily said...

One of the many things Idaho is lacking...a shore.

John and Kathy said...

I'd say 'but you have lakes and rivers' but we both know that it's just not the same. :-) A couple weeks and you can go to the shore too!