Thursday, July 2, 2009

Transform and Bark!

I realize Kathy and I have not posted in a while, but such is life. Kathy made these funny pictures of Shadow that I wanted to share with the world. Linda gave us the idea and Kathy excecuted the plan to perfection.




We took down a 30 year old shed from the back yard and we are building a new one in its place. I have to mix and poor concrete to make the foundation big enough to hold the new shed. I am kind of excited to do it because it is something I have not done before and it seems pretty easy. I know I just screwed up the whole operation by even thinking it but I am still hoping for the best. I will be sure to post some pictures when things go further along.

Lets hope it won't be another month before I post again. We are on summer vacation after all.

1 comment:

emily said...

Welcome back...you have been missed!! The pictures are awesome...love them!