Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Worst Case of Heebee Geebees Ever!


So, this girl comes down for her trombone lesson and all was well...I say 'time to pack up'. We all get up and as my girl gets up we all see this giant bug on the seat of her chair. I don't know which one of us screamed louder or ran farther but BLECH! *shudder* It turns out it was a beetle from science class that must have climbed on her clothes and ick it was crawling all over her for 20 minutes! A boy came in and picked it up and took it back to science but still....eek! I was so scared that I was laughing hysterically, the girl was in tears she was so scared and even now when I think about it I still get the heebee geebees!

1 comment:

emily said...

Wow I seriously do not like bugs. I think that an appropriate answer to any Heebee Geebish situation is to scream and yell like a little girl, well done. Also thanks for the advise...you can uncross your nose hairs, that is probably pretty uncomfortable!!